Customizable Ice Shot Glass Mold
- Food grade silicone
- Free of BPA, lead, and phthalates
- Dishwasher and oven safe up to 400F
- Shot glass measures 1.75in x 1.75in base, 2.25in tall
- Holds 1.5 fluid ounces (one shot)
HOW TO USE:
Simply fill the mold to the brim with water and freeze. To remove, roll down the outer walls of the mold to expose the design and sides of the shot glass. Then separate the rest of the silicone mold from the ice to reveal a fully functional shot glass! Allow the shot glass to rest at room temperature for one minute before using. This tempers the ice so it does not crack or shatter when filled with liquid.
We Make America's Most Loved Ice Molds
Easy to Love
Made in America
As Seen On The TODAY Show
Know What to Expect
Each and every one of our customized silicone products is made-to-order by our team of top-notch mold makers in Concord, Massachusetts. We're proud to offer our production team fair wages and benefits. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing!
Fun fact: you may be familiar with Concord as the location of the pristine Walden Pond, the site of Henry David Thoreau’s cabin and subject of his most famous works. It also happens to be the birthplace of the global ice trade in the 1800s, initiated by Frederic Tudor’s entrepreneurial efforts to harvest ice from Walden Pond in the winter and supply it to the tropics. We like to think of Siligrams as taking Concord’s historic ice industry and adapting it to the modern age!
Our ice trays are made from a unique food grade silicone that remains flexible even when frozen, making removing your ice cubes a breeze. But don't let the soft and squishy material fool you - our ice trays are so durable that you could drive a truck over them without damage. We should know, we've tried it!
All our products are free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, BPS, phthalates, and lead.
Please wash your ice tray with warm soapy water before use, and discard the first set of ice cubes you make using your mold.
All ice trays are checked for accuracy and quality at four different stages in our production process. However, if you suspect any issues with your ice tray, please do not hesitate to use our live chat or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Simple designs show up the most vibrantly and elegantly on ice. Our advice for brand owners is to submit the version of your logo that is used as your social media profile image or favicon. If you're submitting a non-logo graphic, try not to submit anything more complex than an emoji. For more nitty gritty details on our design requirements, check out these guidelines.
If you order a custom graphic or logo tray, our designers will evaluate your design and produce a proof for your feedback or approval. Depending on the complexity of your design, they may need to make changes to your submission. Our designers are experts in distilling the essence of complicated submissions into designs that work beautifully on ice.
If you do not receive a proof via email within a week of placing your order, please check your spam folder. Note that any time we spent waiting on your approval will delay production beyond the stated lead times. If we do not hear from you within 2 weeks of the initial proof delivery, we will use our best judgment to either proceed with your order using your design as submitted or with tasteful edits, or we will cancel your order if your design required major changes or is unusable as provided.
Custom text and monogram ice trays will move forward with production without a proof since you are able to see a live preview before adding to cart.
For text designs, please note that we may make minor changes to the spacing and orientation of your letters at our discretion based on our expertise. For example, longer words may be turned diagonally so the letters are larger and more vibrant on ice.
For monogram designs, please type the initials from left to right in the exact order you want them to appear on ice. We haven't quite figured out how to read minds, so we are unable to rearrange any letters for you. Please confirm the accuracy of the live preview before ordering.
For an individual’s monogram, it is traditional to arrange the initials from left to right as first name, last name, middle name. So for Sarah Jessica Parker, you would type SPJ. For a couple’s monogram, it is traditional to arrange the initials from left to right as one person’s first name, the shared last name, and the other person’s first name. So for Victoria and David Beckham, you would order VBD.
We begin production within 12 hours after you place your order. Once we begin production, we are typically unable to change your design. If you made a mistake, please email us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate.
Production lead times are stated at checkout and are updated periodically based on our current production capacity. All lead times are our best estimate for the time it will take us to produce your order prior to shipping. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee orders will arrive by a certain date due to unforeseen production and shipping delays which lie outside our control.
When you receive your ice tray, you will notice that your design will look backwards or mirrored in the silicone. This allows the design to appear correctly on the molded ice cube. When you receive your ice tray, freeze some ice and look at the design - you'll see that all is well!
1. Use distilled water: Tap water naturally contains impurities which cause white cloudy balls to form in the cubes as they freeze. To minimize cloudiness, we recommend filling your mold with distilled water, which is free from impurities and is readily available at grocery stores for about $1 per gallon.
2. Remove air bubbles: The surface of your ice cubes may have pockmarks created by air bubbles that were stuck inside your design or clinging to the walls of the ice tray when frozen. Prevent this by using a chopstick or butter knife to release any visible air bubbles from the mold before freezing.
3. Temper the ice: Before putting the ice in your drink, place it on a dinner plate at room temperature for a few minutes to allow it to warm up slighty. This prevents the ice from cracking as soon as it hits the liquor.
4. Allow frost to form: As the ice warms up outside of the freezer, moisture in the air will condense on the surface of the ice, creating a nice frost that makes the appearance of your design much sharper. That's the secret to our photos!
5. Keep it dry: here's our spin on the old adage - ice before liquor, design fades quicker. Liquor before ice, stays looking nice. In other words, carefully add your tempered, frosty ice cube to your drink last to keep the design dry. If you pour room temperature liquor over your design, it will quickly vanish, and you'll be quite disappointed!
We stand behind the quality and accuracy our molds, and we will do our best to make things right if there is a problem with your order. Our amazing customer service team is always just a live chat message away and will be sure to help you promptly.
Check out our collection of personalized products and accessories guaranteed to help level up your bartending game!
Really like it. Only comment is the raised letters are hard to see/identify. I know there is not a lot of room due to the overall size. Maybe just make it a tad larger.