Be the first to experience the new gold standard for cocktail craftsmanship! We've married the scientific principle of directional freezing with our unique personalization technology to offer flawlessly transparent ice cubes and spheres adorned with your favorite monograms and graphics.
NOW ACCEPTING YOUR CUSTOM LOGOS AND GRAPHICS!
The assembled clear ice maker is 8.5" L x 4.75" W x 7.25" H
Ice Cubes measure 2 x 2 x 2 inches
Ice Spheres measure 2.3 inches in diameter
Customizable Clear Ice Maker
We Make America's Most Loved Ice Molds
Easy to Use
Personalized in America
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Hand wash with soap and water before use. Silicone mold is diswasher safe. Do not submerge outer case.
1. Fill the insulating outer case with water up to the fill line (about 2 inches from the top)
2. Assemble the silicone mold and slowly insert it all the way into the case. Water should be overflowing into the depression containing the fill holes - so top off if necessary.
3. Place upright in the freezer for 24-30 hours. Though time may vary depending on freezer settings, do not exceed 30 hours of freezing time.
4. To remove the silicone mold from the case, pull both silicone handles on ONE SIDE of the mold until the mold gives only slightly. Repeat this on the opposite side of the mold. Continue alternating sides until the mold fully releases from the case.
5. Separate the mold halves and serve the ice or store for later!
The top of the silicone mold is less insulated and more directly exposed to the cold air in your freezer than the sides of the mold. As a result, the water starts freezing from the top and progresses downward, pushing any air and impurities in the water downward as well. The silicone molds have channels that allow the impure water to leave the molds entirely and enter a separate compartment. When the impure water freezes in this compartment, it turns cloudy. But the pure water within the silicone molds freezes crystal clear!
Personalization is our bread and butter, and we've married the tried and true directional freezing method for producing clear ice cubes and spheres at home with our proprietary techniques for introducing bespoke personalization into soft, food grade silicone. The combination is completely unique to Siligrams and not available anywhere else!
We stand behind the quality and accuracy our molds, and we will do our best to make things right if there is a problem with your order. Our amazing customer service team is always just a live chat message away and will be sure to help you promptly.
Browse Siligrams Barware
Check out our collection of personalized products and accessories guaranteed to help level up your bartending game!
Thank you for all your help! You definitely went above and beyond.
I bought this for my brother in law and he loves it. He can’t wait to make ice for the holidays!!
Bought both items as gifts and as of now, no feedback
This is a gift for my husband and he has not gotten it yet. When he has had a chance to play with it we will write a review!